- An evaluation of school-based apprenticeships and traineeships | VOCEDplus, the international tertiary education and research database. (n.d.). Retrieved November 17, 2016, from http://www.voced.edu.au/content/ngv:3640
- Barron, B. J. S., Schwartz, D. L., Vye, N. J., Moore, A., Petrosino, A., Zech, L., & Bransford, J. D. (1998). Doing With Understanding: Lessons From Research on Problem- and Project-Based Learning. Journal of the Learning Sciences, 7(3-4), 271–311. https://doi.org/10.1080/10508406.1998.9672056
- Boud, D., & Garrick, J. (1999). Understanding Learning at Work. Taylor & Francis US.
- Brodie, P., & Irving, K. (2007). Assessment in work‐based learning: investigating a pedagogical approach to enhance student learning. Assessment & Evaluation in Higher Education, 32(1), 11–19. https://doi.org/10.1080/02602930600848218
- Creed, P. A., & Patton, W. (2003). Predicting Two Components of Career Maturity in School Based Adolescents. Journal of Career Development, 29(4), 277–290. https://doi.org/10.1023/A:1022943613644
- David, B., & Nicky, S. (2001). Work-Based Learning: A New Higher Education? McGraw-Hill Education (UK).
- Does problem-based learning work? A meta-analysis of evaluat… : Academic Medicine. (n.d.). Retrieved November 17, 2016, from http://journals.lww.com/academicmedicine/Fulltext/1993/07000/Does_problem_based_learning_work__A_meta_analysis.15.aspx
- Erica Smith, & Lou Wilson. (2004). School‐based apprenticeships and traineeships in Australia. Education + Training, 46(2), 64–74. https://doi.org/10.1108/00400910410525243
- Guile, D., & Griffiths, T. (2001). Learning Through Work Experience. Journal of Education and Work, 14(1), 113–131. https://doi.org/10.1080/13639080020028738
- Prince, M. (2004). Does Active Learning Work? A Review of the Research. Journal of Engineering Education, 93(3), 223–231. https://doi.org/10.1002/j.2168-9830.2004.tb00809.x
- Raelin, J. A. (1997). A Model of Work-Based Learning. Organization Science, 8(6), 563–578. https://doi.org/10.1287/orsc.8.6.563
- Raelin, J. A. (2008). Work-Based Learning: Bridging Knowledge and Action in the Workplace. John Wiley & Sons.
- Reeders, E. (2000). Scholarly Practice in Work-based Learning: Fitting the glass slipper. Higher Education Research & Development, 19(2), 205–220. https://doi.org/10.1080/072943600445655
Work-Based Learning Research & Resources: